The Adore Your Floor Programme provides:
- 4 lessons over a four week period
- The Adore Your Floor manual
- Functional home programme
- The exclusive Adore Your Floor Members’ Facebook group
- How to recruit correct pelvic floor contraction
- Stabilising and improving conditions of stress/urge incontinence
- Bowel conditions
- Issues of prolapse and the management of
- Exercises to either avoid or to do during a fitness programme to help improve and protect the pelvic floor
- Regular contact throughout the course
- Women’s and Men’s Health Specialist Physiotherapist available on request
We are here to help you every step of the way and are committed to improving your health. Everyone should have an understanding and gain the awareness of this sensitive area.
Interested in joining a programme or finding out more? Contact us to help you find a local coach and answer your questions.
Click here To discover how to book the Adore Your Floor Team to present a seminar at your place of work
“I’ve learned not to be scared of my vagina. After the horrendous birth & previous mild prolapse I was too worried to try anything!!!
It’s an honour to teach Adore Your Floor when we receive testimonials such as this…
“Last year I was broken, this year I feel human. I cannot thank you enough.”
Issues with the pelvic floor have been normalised – BUT it is not normal!
On average it takes 7 yrs for a woman to seek help for incontinence! The sooner you take action the easier it is to restore pelvic health.
We have the COMPLETE pelvic floor programme