We're sorry, but all tickets sales have ended because the event is expired.
The Pelvic Floor Awareness CPD
October 9, 2021 - October 10, 2021
1:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Delivered via Zoom, to complete over 2 afternoons; we offer a real useful eye-opener, CPD to health professionals.. Anyone who teaches movement will find this the perfect upskill.
This day is geared to Fitness Professionals, Midwives, Chiropractors, Physios, GP’s and Nurses.
The Pelvic Floor Awareness Workshop
Content of training:
- Why education in regards to the pelvic floor is necessary
- The statistics on incontinence for Women and Men in the UK and why Pelvic Dysfunction figures are continuing to rise
- Contributing factors
- How to recognise who may require consideration of the pelvic floor core muscles in regards to exercise prescription
- Hypertonic/hypotonic muscles of the floor and the implications in exercise for your client
- Pelvic Anatomy and Function explained simply
- How the pelvic floor affects the Core mechanics
- Pelvis and spine alignment
- The mechanics of breath, core and the pelvic floor
- Understanding Intra-Abdominal Pressure, the implications and management
- Finding the correct muscles and correct contraction of the pelvic floor group
- How to properly cue the pelvic floor activation for both men and women
- Pelvic floor coordination in movement
- Pelvic floor loading Vs pelvic floor consideration
- Exercise & pelvic floor loading
- Exercise & pelvic floor considerations/modifications
- Functional pelvic floor strength
Attending this training day will give you a brilliant insight into the pelvic floor and the different conditions surrounding this subject. We cover the need for strength, length and balanced muscle group working in coordination.
We give the tools to recognise any of your clients/patients with issues and the modifications you can offer in the exercise prescription/Active Daily Living.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org to receive the application forms or download them from our website found on the Teacher Training Section.