We're sorry, but all tickets sales have ended because the event is expired.
£150.00 Fee payable on acceptance of application form
November 14, 2020 - November 15, 2020
1:00 pm - 5:15 pm
This workshop is held over two sessions between 1pm – 5.15pm Saturday and Sunday.
We teach via Zoom within a small group to keep the day interactive and geared to your job role. We also offer the training as a 1 complete day on other scheduled dates.
We will send you the pre-course reading to prepare you for the CPD.
The training will be a mixture of theory and practical learning lasting 7.5 hours with additional resources made available on the day.
This workshop includes the following:
- Why pelvic floor education is necessary
- The statistics on incontinence for Women and Men in the UK and why Pelvic Dysfunction figures are continuing to rise
- Contributing factors
- How to recognise the red flags that could indicate pelvic floor dysfunction
- Hypertonic/hypotonic muscles of the floor and the implications in exercise for your client
- Pelvic Anatomy and Function explained simply
- How the pelvic floor affects the Core mechanics
- Pelvis and spine alignment
- The mechanics of breath, core and pelvic floor
- Understanding Intra-Abdominal Pressure, implications and management of
- Finding the correct muscles and correct contraction of the pelvic floor group
- How to properly cue the pelvic floor activation for both men and women
- Pelvic floor coordination in movement
- Pelvic floor loading Vs pelvic floor considerations
- Pelvic floor conditions & specific exercise with recommendations
- Exercise & pelvic floor loading
- Exercise & pelvic floor considerations/modifications
- Functional pelvic floor strength
Please download our application form at our Teacher training. Booking will be accepted and a fee of £150 payable on acceptance of application form